Saturday, November 18, 2006

What's wrong with this picture?


Dressed to kill, and looking like death. I don't know why I'm so unhappy-looking here. Actually I don't much remember even coming in at this time. Any of the staged stuff annoyed me. And everyone else, I guess. We wound up eliminating stuff as we went along. I highly recommend doing that. If it gets too stagy, kill it. If it's too difficult, eliminate it, and everyone will thank you. The one thing I keep hearing from well-wishers is a big thank you for eliminating the reception line. It didn't happen on purpose, it just happened. The kids are pros at throwing a party and they simply rolled with the punches. And like most weddings, there were plenty of punches. The following pictures are presented in no particular order.

No comments: